This dress helped me face another sewing goal. Decorative Pockets. I bought this pattern (Butterrick 4172) and said I don't care how long it takes me I am making those pockets. It wasn't difficult at all, and they have great possibilities because you can use contrasting fabrics for the inside and outside. I used restraint with this dress. I always want to use so much color. I love the clothing made of muted linen fabrics that you see in Japanese craft books, but I just can't do it. The fact that this dress is just two colors is progress for me. I wanted to slap a green button on the front at the end, but I made myself just walk away. This dress is also the best fit I have managed for Saga which I am very happy about. So another goal down. I should face making a romper again.