Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day Five

Starting in the fall I will be facilitating teacher trainings. I was thinking that I need some nice blouses to wear for these trainings. They have to be lightwight because I am going to be so nervous speaking in front of a large group. They also need to look like I put some effort into what I am wearing, know what I mean. So, I tried this pattern Simplicity 4112 BBW. I am happy with how it turned out, but I did change the sleeves. At first I sewed a gathered sleeve then changed my mind after I tried it on. They just seemed too puffy for me. I then just did a standard set in sleeve, and I feel more comfortable with that style. Feeling comfortable and confident in this shirt is what I am going for.

1 comment:

alice c said...

what a great style and lovely colour combination. I am sure that you will feel really good wearing this shirt.

Thanks for your comment - take the advice in small doses and don't forget to enjoy yourself!